- Assembling, installing, and maintaining mechanical systems, machinery, and equipment
- Troubleshoot machinery and perform routine preventative maintenance.
- Reading, interpreting, and following instructions and operation manuals.
- Cleaning, repairing, and installing equipment as needed.
- Operating a variety of hand and power tools.
- Maintaining a schedule for inspecting servicing and testing machinery
- Maintaining a clean and organized work area
- Complying with health and safety regulations
- Performing general maintenance work on buildings as assigned
A Minimum of 10 Years Experience as a Maintenance Technician with CNC Lathes and Mills.
Must be Proficient and Knowledgeable in the Following:
- Okuma, Mori Seiki, HAAS CNC Lathes
- Troubleshooting and operating Fanuc Controls
- Troubleshooting Drives, Power Supplies, Servo Motors, Encoders, and other electrical components
- Calibrating, checking run-out, and adjusting CNC Lathes/Mills
- Mechanical workings of CNC Lathes/Mill
- Reading and interpreting mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, and hydraulic schematics
- 5 Years Experience with Machining and Fabrication of Repair Parts
- MIG and Stick Welding
- Using equipment in machine shop (band saws, mills, grinders, lathes)
- Interpreting engineering prints
Education, Additional Expectations
- Trade or vocational school graduation preferred, HVAC certification a plus
- Strong computer skills
- Physical dexterity
- Knowledge of health and safety regulations
- Will need to provide your own basic mechanic/maintenance tool set for the job
Compensation & Benefits:
- A competitive hourly rate
- Opportunity to enroll for voluntary Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability Insurances after 30 Days of employment
- The Company contributes toward benefit elections, including a Health Savings Account
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) services
- Company paid vacations, holidays and 401(k) retirement plan opportunities
Red Head Brass, LLC is an equal opportunity employer committed to complying with all applicable federal, state, and local laws providing EEO, and all other employment laws and regulations.
The company is dedicated to the fulfillment of this policy regarding all aspects of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, placement, transfer, training, promotion, rates of pay, and other compensation, termination, and all other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment.
Please note that all inquiries and applications will remain completely confidential.