Red Head Brass quality differences go far beyond the mere fact that its products are manufactured entirely in the USA.
While many competitors will have an extra charge for features such as hardcoat or bearing connections for swivels, these features are standard on Red Head products.
As our competitors take shortcuts and use gimmicks that reduce the quality and safety margin of their products, we continue our no compromise stance on quality, value — and most importantly — safety:
- Compare metal wall thicknesses - Red Head Brass products are more robust.
- Are the Storz products made from forgings produced at a US forging facility, or import forgings or lower quality castings that do not meet the DIN standard?
- Wherever forgings are not advantageous, Red Head Brass machines components from superior tensile and compression strength extruded 6061-T6 aluminum tube from US manufacturers.
- Red Head Brass swivels are attached utilizing stainless steel ball bearings or aluminum roller bearings on larger fittings.
- Are the aluminum products hardcoat anodized to provide protection from wear and corrosion and significantly extend their service lives?
Our pledge is to continue to provide you with the products you deserve — simply the best and Made In America.